Before I get to Leopard updates, here is GDAL 1.4.3. In addition to the new version, it fixes a crashing problem with Qgis 0.9 when opening GRASS data.
Some Leopard compatibility notes for the current builds:
- the frameworks seem to work
- Postgres has some install problems – it succeeds, but the postgres user can’t be created, so it won’t run.
- GRASS works, if you make sure that DISPLAY is not set in your .bash_profile.
- Qgis 0.9 runs (with the updated GDAL framework).
- I haven’t tested or heard any news about MapServer or PHP. I suspect the PHP enabler may have problems, if httpd.conf has changed drastically.