By Series | Other Titles | Crossovers | Borg Anime
Last change: 1999/1/10
❗ NOTE: I take no responsibility for the content of these titles. This is merely a compilation of humour from a newsgroup.
Ah! My Goddess
- Ach! My Goddess : Belldandy shows up in Scotland. Voice cameos by James Doohan and that guy who does Groundskeeper Willy on the Simpsons.
- Achtung! Mein Goddess! : Where Werner Klemperer does his “Hoooooo-gan!” voice routine. Throw in the guy who did Schultz and Arnold Schwarzenegger (Yes, I know he’s Austrian) and you have a good start…
- Ah! Megumi-sama : We all know who the main character _really_ is. Use your imagination.
- AH! My bodice! : Keichi is turned into a young happosai and begins stealing women’s undergarments.
- Ah, My Elvis! : Keiichi accidentally dials Graceland
- Eh, My Goddess! : The three Goddesses come to a Canadian enginnering student
- Ah! My Guiness : My beer! (Ok, can’t spell German beers)
- Ha! Ma godace : Keichi recoit une paire de chaussure
- Megumi Paradise : [That would be Morisato Megumi, not Megumi Hayashibara].
- My Goddess, eh! : the new Canadian dub, hoser…
- Oh, my god!! : ’nuff said.
- Ohm My Goddess : An electrifying love story!
- Oooh, my Goddess : Produced by Playboy Magazine starring Jenny McCarthy as Belldandy…
or, Filmed by Penthouse, starring Malcom McDowell, Peter O’Toole and entire Penthouse Pet fleet…oops, wrong casting.
- OW!!! My Goddess. : Dr. Geist gives Skuld rabies shots after she gets bitten by a rabbit bug.
- Ack! Ira! : Not much different from Akira
- Aria : An opera singer tries to stop a monster that can’t be killed
All-Purpose Cultural Cat-Girl Nuku Nuku
- All Purpose Flour Cat-Girl Nuku-nuku : the adventures of a felinohumanoid android in a bakery
- Nuke-Nuke : a cat-brain is implanted into an ICBM.
- Blistered!! : Dark Schneider’s been out in the sun too long.
- Mustard!! : Dark Schneider takes up hot dog vending.
Battle Angel (Gunnm)
- Battle Angle : Ido solves trig problems for bounty.
- Battle Angle : The combatants were set square as the sun obliquely glinted off the floating city. “I will beat you by degrees…” he snarled.
- Battle Angel Melitta : Ido discovers a coffee pot on a scrap heap…
- Bottle Angel : Gally gives up her life of being a hunter-warrior and starts working as a genie.
- Gumnm : A cyborg girl named Gally grows up in an abandoned Wrigley’s factory…
- Blue Speed : This is _really_ gonna get you high #_#
- Blues Feed : It’s the story of a INN server throttling…
- Glue Seed : Momiji’s gotten herself into a real mess.
- BOOblegum Crisis : “Knight Sabers… cluck, cluck…”
- Bubblegum Clash : Arriving at her aerobics class, Linna is horrified to discover that she has inadvertently packed some lavender tights with that new lime green leotard.
- BubbleGummBusterDam : A cyborg bounty hunter dons the hardsuit that allows Her to pilot the gigantic Mecha that focuses Her newtype powers
- Bubblecum Crisis : Hey, this is an adult anime, right?
- Bubblegum Critics : 4 women in body armor review the latest anime releases.
- Bubble Gum Crisis : An anime where an evil baddie comes up with an even more evil invention that converts anything to a sticky sweet candy. The protagonists become helplessly suck and finnaly resort to using hardsuits coated in magically secreating penut butter.
- And the sequel, Bubble Gum Crash : Where the residents look on amazed as two giant gooey balls hit each other… wait a minute! DAMN! Double entendre!!!
Devil Hunter Yohko
- Devil Hunter Yoko : Heroine fights devils by breaking up their bands
- Devil Hunter Yoko Ono : the closing music has to be John Lennon’s “Imagine”, naturally…
- Devil Punter Yohko : Yohko joins a rowing team.
- Devil Punter Yohko : Yohko joins the Dallas Cowboys
- Dirty Pear : “It’s not our fault we dropped it into the mud!”
- The Dirty Pear : Produce section in a crumbling grocery store.
- Jerky Pair : Yuri and Kei gets into phonesex industry and finally release their own albums.
Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball GT
- Dragonballs : Even more lewd humor than “Dr. Slump.”
- Dragon Ballz : Ack! Don’t touch!
- Dragonmall Z : its a race against the clock.. and the credit card company..
- El-Hazzard : The Dukes of Hazzard are transported to a magical world
- Elle Hazard : The most entertaining French lesson so far!
- Bell Hazard : Now Disney finally stretches their hand to anime industry…(sequel to B&B)
- Bell Hazard : Packard Bell finally goes bankrupt.
- Dell Hazard : Ugh, so does Dell.
- Hell Hazard : well, Shayla might feel at home…
- Smell Hazard : Flatulence seems to be a problem amoung Roshtaria’s inhabitants.
E.Y.E.S. of Mars
- N.O.S.E. of Mars : The sequel to E.Y.E.S. of Mars.
- E.A.R.S. of Mars
- M.O.U.T.H. of Mars : eyes and ears and mouth and nose….head shoulders knees and toes of mars!\
The knee bone’s connected to the thigh bone, the thigh bone’s connected to the hip bone…
- Fatal Furry : Terry Bogard and his adventures in alt.fan.furry. He is killed accidentally by a feather duster, weld by a capybara in a kimono.
- Fatal furry : You know, these characters ought to see a barber.
- Fatal Phooey :
Fist of the Northstar
- Faith of the North Star : Born again Kenshiro.
- Fester the North Star : The Addams Family takes up martial arts.
- Fish of the North Star : Boing boing boing. I’m normal…
- Fist of the Kenneth Starr/Hokuto no Ken Starr : about a Special Prosecutor who makes peoples heads explode after reading those documents.
- Fist of the Lone Star : In the poisonous wastelands of a post-apocalyptic world, Ranger Walker fights for truth and justice. (This is for those of you in North America with access to CBS.)
- Fist of the North Steer : Ken has a beef…
- Fister of the North Star : Leathermen wander a post-apocalyptic world — and they’re not looking for gasoline…
- Fits of the North Star : After all the ki attacks most characters who survive get siezures.
- Fits of the North Star : Kenshiro discovers that He has a bad reaction to strobe lights.
- The Liberal Fist: From Seishun Shitemasu with Michael Dukakis
- Fushigi Boogy : Miaka gets down and funky.
- Fushigi Yugo : School girl gets sucked into a magical world and falls in love with a car salesman.
- Fushigi Yuuki: A member of the Magnificent Ten is transported into a Chinese story– and accidentally encounters Taisou! Yokoyama made a boo-boo THIS time!
- Gotchaman : Shaft meets gangster aliens from outer space in blaxploitation flick? ^_^
- Gotchaman : You thought that Eagle Rider was for real? Haha! Fooled ya!
- Giant Bobo : The story of a young boy and his giant clown.
- Giant Robot : that’s the spelling that Mangle gave GR in Italy. Doesn’t that ruin its individuality? OK, so that’s not humor….
- Godot 13 – the professional : the story about a group of actors trying to set up a new version of Waiting for Godot.
- Gorgo 13 : Prehistoric monster becomes world-class assassin.
- Bustgunner : A story about..Oh never mind…
- Gumbuster : When this teacher says no chewing in her class, SHE MEANS IT!
- GunDuster : Noriko & Kazumi must team up again to deal with the next threat to Earth’s existance – cosmic dust!
- BustGunner : A story about..What do you mean it’s already been done?
- GunBusterBunny: no relation to GunBabsBunny of course.
- Gunsmith Cabs : Cab drivers Rally Vincent and Minnie May drive around New York bounty hunting.
- Gunsmith Kit-Kats: Rally and Minny Mae own a candy store.
- Bio-Booster Armor Gayver : A gay couple FIGHT for thier right.
- Bio-Booster Armor McGuyver : Man builds battle suit using only scrap metal, orindary household bleach, and toothpicks.
- McGuyver : Bio-armor made from duct-tape and aluminum foil..
Kiki’s Delivery Service
- Kiki’s Deliverance Service : C’mon, meow boy, meow. (This would be VERY strange to watch.)
- Kinko’s Delivery Service
- Kinky’s Delivery Service
Laputa, Castle in the Sky
- Laputa: Outhouse In The Sky : Ancient floating city unleashes a rain of terror.
- Rap-puta: Imagine Pazu with dreadlocks.
Legend of Galactic Heroes
- Lead STand of the Galactic heroes : Yuan-li buys a lead hat stand from this bloke he met down the `orse`n`ounds. “no mate it aint knockoff honest guv”
- Legend of Our Islam : Not a cool story.
- Legend of the Galactic zeros : After the series falls from favour reinheart hits the bottle and ends up on the social. (thats on Welfare for our American bretheren, if they still have it! ^_^)
- Legend of the Guacamole-dip nachos : The only western in the series set in mexico contains the classic lines “this town aint big enough for the both of us!” “Yhear thats only cos you brought a fleet of 342534653787 ships with you!”
- Legend of the phallic heros : the only one to be made in sweeden with 70`s Wah Wah music and the quote “hey this is an office lunch break with a difference”
- Legend of the pragmatic heros : the heros decide its all going to end with another sequel so why bother!
- Legend of the tictac heros: the series is reborn after being used to sell sweets*censored*breath fresheners (only two calories remember)this was followed by an epic series of sequels
- Retro trends of the galactic Disco-divas : Inspired by Jhon Travolta the heros strut that funky stuff! Groovin baby!
- Wedgewood of the galactic heros : reinheart and co collect fine china plates then smash them to bolero.
- Grape Juice Plus : Anyone seen Escape from Planet of the Apes?
- Macaroni Plus : Beware the might of the transformable noddle valykrie.
- Macros : Do you remember Microsoft?…
- Macros++ : Obviously a new object oriented scripting language
- Macross Puss : Isamu gets a nasty infection
- Prune Juice Plus : for a real need to escape?
- Maison Ik*censored*u : “I’m in love with…” “bok,bok,bok…”
- Maize On Ikkoku : Another one of those “corn”y romantic comedies.
- Masonic Ikkoku : Widow takes over management of the lodge
- Mission: Ikkoku
- Mistatonic Ikkoku : No-one leaves that boarding house quite sane…
- Mermaid’s Car : Takahashi collaborates with Sonoda in a Mana & Yuta travel to Chicago story
- Mermaids Spar : The best of underwater martial arts!
Metal Fighter Miku
- Metal Farter Miyu : a battle-armor wrestler with a severe flatulence problem.
- Metal Fighter Miyu : VP Miyu in battle armor pro-wrestling. (Chasing shinma gets boring after awhile).
- Metal Fighters Milk: A new product endorsement campaign
Mobile Suit Gundam
- 08TH PMS Gundam Team
- Gun ‘Em : A new John Woo film featuring a cyborg girl!
- Gun Damn : How to “accent” you expletives with gunshots.
- Gundam 007 : Rey. Amuro Rey. No liscense to fly, but I do anyways.
- SM Gundam
My Neighbor Totoro/Tonari no Totoro
- My Love Slave Totoro
- My Neighbor Toronto : Two young girls discover they just moved next to a large city in Ontario Canada
- My Neighbor Tonto
- My Neighbor Toro : A magical bull that only children can see.
- Mr. Totoro’s Neighborhood : Only little children can watch this one. Come on everyone, let’s take the neko-bus to make-believe land.
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
- Nausea of the Valley of Wind : Also known as Warriors of the Wind.
- Nauseaa : Hang-gliding tends to make her airsick
- Nausicaa does the Valley of Wind
Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Neon Book of Genesis
- Neon Dealership Evangelion : How spiritual can you get selling cars after the Second Impact?
- Neon Genessee Evangelion : Misato could have all the beer she wants…
- Neon Genesis Eveninglionsclub : (which is how I mis-read a sign once…eheh…YKYWTMAW…)
- Neon Genesis Evangelism : Teenage boy gets his own religious cable channel
- Neon Genesis Evangelist : Shinji is one of three special kids with the power to draw money from the massess. His dad the mastermind…
- Neon Genesis EvanGeliRaubal
- Neo Geo EV1 : We discover that the EV1 is really a very early prototype of the Evas. Explains why you have to plug the Evas in to make them work.
- Ninja Score : How to “get it on”….the ninja way!
- Ninja Squirrel : Rocky takes up martial arts. “Hey Bullwinkle! Watch me pull a shiruken out of my hat!”
- Ninja Squirrel : Ugh, and you thought the ninja turtles were bad 🙂
- Elastic Little : the story about the son of Plasticman…
- Plastic Beetle : A new toy?
- Plastic Liffey : The river Liffey (in Dublin) is full of strange chemicals.
- Project Acorn : The struggle of squirrels to gather food for the winter.
- Project A-Cup : about a flat-chested girl with super powers.
Oh, so that’s why everyone’s fighting over C-ko…
- Project a KO : Mike Tyson finally found out about this one…
- Project Eggo : All I can say is that it has something to do with waffles…
- Project T-Ko : “Yo- fool! I’ll bust yo’ spaceship right in the mouth!” ^_^
- Project T-Ko : An anime about a superhuman boxer.
- General Chiropractic Clenic : Handsome doctor Tofu Ono deals with the daily tribulations of his eccentric patients.
- Granma 1/2 : She got run over by a reindeer.
Or: Rumiko Takahashi’s characters, 70 years later. It’s not too much different from now, except that characters resembling Happosai and Cologne represent the youngest and the cutest.
- Llama 1/2 : Adventures of a four-legged Peruvian martial artist
- Rainman 1/2 : Boy turns into autistic 50-yearold when wet. Definitely.
- Ramen 1/2 : Less calories, less filling
- Ranma’ (Ranma Prime) : in which Ranma is, well, just Ranma, and nothing much happens. *g*)
- Ranma 1/2: Suddenly Seasick
- Ranma 3/2 : I don’t want to know…
- Ryoga 1/2 : The REALLY entertaining series!
Hm… that actually sounds like that one fanfic “The More Things Change”. At least, that’s what I believe the title to be. The author’s name at the moment escpapes me though.
- Trama 1/2 : sequel to ER but changes all the character’s names so as not to get sued.
- Troma 1/2 : The Toxic Avenger’s sister? not quite…
Record of Lodoss War
- Mount of Venus Wars : heh, you thought Domination Tank Police was ecchi!
- Record of DOS Wars : Mac and Win95 gang up against you-know-what.
- Record of SCO-DOS War : only compu-takus would get this one…
- Record of Venus Wars
- Archie Veda : Jughead and co. in a new adventure
- RG Verdict : A jury is trying to reach a verdict.
- Hiding Bean : Bean is trying to runaway from people that are looking for him.
- Riding Lean: Rally makes an excercise video.
- Bushido Sensei Sailor Moon : Usagi graduates and starts teaching philosophy.
- Sailor MOO : sponsored by the american dairy association
- Sailor Moon Pies : Deserts fight crime
- Sailor Mon : He eat natty spinach, mon.
- Sailor Doom : Chilling tales of sunken ships and sea monsters.
- Sailor Moo : Usagi and her Gateway!
- Sailor Moon : and you thought THOSE skirts were short!
- Sale or Moon? : S. Moon actually gets her wish after killing beryl and becomes a normal girl who obviously chooses the sale.
- Saviour Moonies : which seems appropriate for a series where characters always seem to be having their identities altered – call it conversion, amnesia, or brainwashing as you see fit.
- Silly Moon : Well, that’s the same as the original…
- Tailor Moon : The Senshi’s new outfits are all the rage in Paris.
- Tailor Moon : Serena goes into the fashion business
- Wailor Moon : Well, there’s not much of a difference, is there? 🙂
- Slam Dork (rated X)
- Slam Punk
- Sled Racer : Competing on the fierce Iditarod
- Speed Pacer : The Mach V is replaced by an AMC Pacer
Taiho Shichau Zo!/You’re Under Arrest!
- You’re Under A Vest : Unless NIFOC of course…
- You’re under harvest : A back-country version
- Tekkamaki Blade : Using sushi for a weapon…
- Tekkamoon Blade : (Guess) Tekka sector, makeup!
- Benji Muyo : The Maasaki wonder dog and his amazing adventures.
- Bench Muyo : Tenchi Masaki is a homeless boy in Central Park. He sleeps on a bench….
- Fengshui Muyo : An anime lecture on ergonomic architechture… (Ryoko knows all about comfort and lounging)
- Stench Muyo : Somebody round here’s got some righteous BO!
- Stenchi B.O. : the young warrior with an aversion to deodorant.
- Stenchy Mayo! : “Washuu, please get rid of that year-old Miracle Whip!”)
- Tenchi Mayo : A sandwich just isn’t a sandwich…
- Tenchi Muyou (“No Need For Tenchi”) : No one actually needs Tenchi, in fact, everybody hates him and wants him gone. How’s that for a story?
- Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohga : Boy, is HE lost…
- Tenchi Yo-Yo : The Kiyone Side Story. Kiyone teaches Tenchi how to use the GP Yo-Yo for an intergalactic yo-yo competition.
- Trenchi Muyo : Ryoko & Co. wind up in World War I
- Wench Muyo : Now Yosho becomes a pimp….
- 2×4 Eyes : The story of Pai, a girl who has a wooden board coming out of the middle of her forehead.
- 2×4 Eyes : you don’t want this Pai in your face”.
- 3×3 Lies : A story about a compulsive liar and her soulmate.
- 3×8 Eyes : Those “pyramid” guys from Evangelion, maybe??? ^_^;;
- 6×9 Eyes : Now you can have your Pai and eat it too!
- 4×4 Eyes : Aa sanjiyan in an off roader.
- 8×4 Eyes : The cologne Pai uses!
- Pai in the Sky : A Sanijiyan in a glider
- BOOrusei Yatsura : That alien looks like a giant chicken…
- Those Obnoxious ALIENS : Ataru meets Ripley…
- Urusei Yakuza: Fun in the electric chair
- Urusei Yatsura OVA: Inaba the Dressmaker
Vampire Hunter D
- Vampire Hunter Doh! : Homer quits the nuclear power plant to hunt vampiers.
- Vampire Hunter Tea : Kasume?!? o_O a vampire hunter?
- Vampire Maitre D : a vampire hunter battles mutants, werewolves and vampires disguised as a waiter (and keeps his tables happy, too)
- Vampire Punter D : A vampire starts playing American football (ok, I don’t know squat about American football.)
Vampire Princess Miyu
- Umpire Princess Miyu : A new addition to the Tokyo World Series.
- Vampire Princess P.U. : don’t ask, it stunk. (groan thwap)
Vision of Escaflowne
- The Vision Of Pizza Dough : Hitomi goes to work in a pizza parlor
- Visions of Escargo : School girl gets sucked into a magical world and is caught in a war where people fight each other using giant mechanical snails.
Wings of Honnemaise
- Hot Wings with Mayonnaise : … Hey Carl Horn, you done anything with this yet? ^_-
- Wings of Hellmann’s Mayonnaise : Product placement in anime reaches new lows.
- Wings of Honey Mayonnaise
- Wings of Horny Llamas? : (boo, hiss…) Sorry, that was really bad 🙂 Heh… I have this image of Shiro trying to beg some money out of Opus… “Prayer pimples for hairy fishnuts!”
- Wings of Mayonnaise : The Royal Space Force’s budget was cut. Badly.
Yuu Yuu Hakusho
- You, You, Hakusho! : Making up your own insults!
- You, You, Hakusho : Who, me, me?