QGIS + GRASS followup-date

I’ve brought the QGIS and GRASS Xcode projects up to date with yesterday’s binaries.

GRASS: Worked out a PPC build bug with the fonts (I hope). Fixed a couple typos. Made Postgres and FFTW support optional with a simple switch (plus a manual build of the PG drivers). Added easy build instructions for a universal TclTk X11 and universal GPSBabel.

QGIS: I used the xcconfig ideas from the GRASS Xcode project for this update. Much easier to configure. Also updated to use SVN source from 2006-12-20. I added a download for the source snapshot I used, to avoid possible source update problems, since Qgis doesn’t do periodic fixed snapshots.